CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheating.... or am I?


Some may consider the way I've lost the weight this week as cheating... but fortunately enough I have dropped 7.6 pounds. I know that I'm sick and having problems with my gall bladder. But anyway possible... I will take a decrease in the scale. I really do feel awful, and then to be in the heat on top of it...... just terrible. I'm going through a lot emotionally right now as well as physically... so I'm not able to do what I planned with this journal. I can't really track true WW loss progress or activities, or even find any followers... but oh well... Maybe once I find out more about the surgery, I'll be able to do and prepare more for actually getting on board and following WW. But a loss is a loss and I will take it!

0 comments: